How To Standout In a Clean Shaven Job Market
In honor of No Shave November, Rainmaker wants to work with you to get you to stand out, step up, and get noticed. We mustache you a question first: how do you stand out in a clean shaven job market? Here are few tips compiled by the team at Rainmaker to get you where you need to be:
- Keep your LinkedIn neat and trimmed.
- Refresh your LinkedIn profile's headline, summary and job experience quarterly.
- Connect with a couple well groomed recruiters on one or all of your social networks.
- Comb through our new positions to always be aware of openings in your field. View Now
- Brush up on your skills and share your achievements.
- Shave off the extra hair on your resume or let the Duck Dynasty Bearded resume flow. Reach out to us. We can help style your resume to fit you and the job market! Contact Us
What is No-Shave November?
Simple. No-Shave November is a unique way to raise cancer awareness. What better way to grow awareness than with some hair? Show your support and give back at www.no-shavenovember.com
The goal of No-Shave November is to grow awareness by embracing our hair, which many cancer patients lose, and letting it grow wild and free. Donate the money you usually spend on shaving and grooming for a month to educate about cancer prevention, save lives, and aid those fighting the battle.
Share your No-Shave photos with us and we'll share the best of the best with our network! Let the beards, 'staches, and creativity flow! We're happy to be a part of your network!
Filling Your Talent Pool
How It Works
Direct Hire Placements - We are experts at tapping into the best of the best of passive candidates in the marketplace! Get in touch with us today. We will utilize all our resources to find the perfect fit for your open position. Stop looking at hundreds of unqualified candidates and let us do the leg work.
Consulting Solutions - Rainmaker offers a Just-In-Time model that will have a qualified consultant on-site to assist where you're short-handed within 24hrs! This allows your company to be more flexible with its staffing levels. The start and end dates of our consultants are your call.